Sr. Frontend Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
At Hinge Health we’re developing the future of healthcare delivery. To do this we’re rethinking how society receives and engages with their healthcare, and we’re building a platform to enable this.
As a front end developer at Hinge Health, you will be working on some of the hardest and most exciting challenges in healthcare today. You’ll be helping us:
- Build a web application that will provide all the tools needed by our health coaches to engage patients in an efficient manner
- Introduce a front end framework to underpin our nascent web apps
- Build features that make embarking on a Hinge Health care pathway a delightful and rewarding experience for the patient
You will be joining the company in a leadership position, and will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team and shape our technical infrastructure at a pivotal point in the company’s growth.
- Own a core part of the product
- Lead development of an internal front end framework
- Use and help improve our REST APIs
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers
- You have built front end experiences consuming REST APIs.
- You have used the latest web stacks or libraries such as React, Angular, LESS, SASS.
- You have written responsive and adaptive code to enable mobile web experiences.
- You like writing automated tests for you code.
- Competitive salary (we pay above market rate)
- Meaningful stock options (we want everyone to feel like a real owner)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Flexible vacation policy
- Lunch & snacks
- Company outings (hikes, running, climbing events, and more) - we recently went to Yosemite as team!
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team that’s working on a meaningful problem
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. Please email Simon (email@example.com) your cover letter and CV with the subject line Frontend Dev: Your Surname
No recruiters please.
About Hinge Health
Hinge Health’s mission is to rebuild healthcare delivery for the 21st Century. Chronic conditions are now the number one public health concern around the world, and yet our tools to deliver care are firmly stuck in the 20th Century. To solve this, we are digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal conditions.
We’ve already achieved some remarkable things: The people we’ve worked with have overcome chronic pain, avoided surgeries, returned to work, and got back to doing the things they love. How do we know? Well, they’ve told us. And that’s a pretty rewarding thing to work on.
In joining Hinge Health you’ll be getting involved at a leadership level with a team that has just raised Series A investment and is still small, potent and rapidly signing customers. We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and continuous learning, both within your area of expertise and from other members of our diverse team. Finally, as an extra sweetener, we have lunch together every day (on the company dime) at one of the many restaurants in Downtown San Francisco, to relax, appreciate our team members, and take in the big picture of why we’re here.
At Hinge Health we’re a team with a big vision for how healthcare should work, and we’re really passionate about what we do. If you’d like to help us redefine healthcare for the 21st Century we’d love to hear from you.